44 Ginquam Avenue, Nichols Point
Welcome to the Marketing Campaign for 44 Ginquam Avenue, NICHOLS POINT.
I am the selling agent and if you have any queries please do not hesitate to contact me
M : 0407 830 970
E : firstname.lastname@example.org
* It has solid, double brick construction and the skillion roof affords soaring ceilings throughout all the living areas and fabulous natural light
* There are lounge and family rooms plus a generous meals leading onto a study space
* The kitchen has been beautifully renovated in a classic, modern style with an island bench (Caesarstone top) and 900mm upright cooker
* The huge en suite to the main bedroom is also updated and features a freestanding bath, double vanity and tongue & groove panelling
* A massive shed of approximately 16x7m has two auto doors plus there is a second open, high bay shed
* Overlooking vines to the rear, there is solar power and both town & rural water - inspect for yourself to see all that is available
3D Virtual Tour
Google Map - Property Location
Key features of the property
Land Size 9,230m2 (approx.)
Mildura Rural City Council
Walk in robe to master, BIR's to bedrooms 2 & 3
2 bathrooms (one renovated en suite to master)
Dishwasher, 900mm upright cooker and island bench (Caeserstone top)
Lounge with slow combustion heating
Meals with slow combustion heating
Built approximately 1980
Double brick construction / Skillion roof (tiled)
Electric hot water
Town & rural water
16x7m (approx.) colourbond shed with 2x auto doors
Open, high bay shed
Statement of Information
To view Statement of Information relating to this property please click on link below
Vendor Statement & Other Information
The Vendor Statement for this property is accessible by clicking on the download link below
Should you wish to place an offer on this property click on link below to download the offer template and print.
Email or fax your offer to the selling agent.
If you would like an update Appraisal on your property please click on link below, fill in relevant details and an agent from our office will be in contact with you to arrange a free Property Market Report.
Property Consultant Profile
Director / Sales Consultant
I am a born and bred local, I started my schooling at Mildura West Primary School and completed my secondary education at St. Joseph’s College in 1999. Real Estate is in my blood, my father Gavin Ridley and my auntie Cheryl Reberger are both highly respected local real estate agents and both directors of First National Collie and Tierney and my uncle is a director of a highly successful real estate franchise based in Melbourne.
I started my real estate career in Geelong where I learnt from some of the best agents in the country. I lived in Geelong for nearly 5 years before moving back home to Mildura with my wife Diana at the start of 2008 to continue real estate with my father. As of 2013, I have also proudly become a Director at First National Collie & Tierney.
I pride myself on providing the highest quality service to all of my clients and always strive to get the best possible result no matter how much work is required. My goals in the near future are to continue to meet my clients needs and to provide each of them with the best service in the district.
My wonderful wife and our sons Jude and Tommy are the loves of my life.